Pages

1 June 2015

Challenge # 53 - Christmas Animals

Hello everyone, welcome, thanks for joining in with us for our last challenge #52 Tags.  A wonderful collection of tags were entered.   Mary  has chosen the Top 3 Winners , so let us see who they are, but first let me announce the winners of the two prizes from our generous sponsors. 

Random Winners

# 11 Crafty Kiwi Mama

Prize of 7 Digis Stamps


and the winner of the Surprise Prize from Marianne Design is


# 19 Mijn creatie (fje)s


Congratulations to the prize winners, please e mail cazro2512@btinternet.com 
 to claim your prize , and do remember to collect your Prize Winners badge from the side bar.

Our Top 3 Winners are
(in numerical order)

# 1 Asha

# 14 Papersniffer


# 21 Jennifer H


Congratulations ladies, beautiful creations, 
 please collect your  Top 3 Winners badge from the side bar.
*****************
We have been having a few changes within the Design Team.
It is with sorrow for me to announce Jennifer,  Jo  and Rebecca have decided
 to step down from the Team. I would like to thank them for their spell on the DT and wish them well, I'm sure we'll be seeing them around in blogland. 
*****************
I am delighted to announce we have three new members to the team.
Please say hello to Jane, Joan and Kim. 
Over the coming months I plan to introduce all of the Design Team 
in a Mid-Month Spotlight. I will be starting this on 15th June, so I hope you will 
be able to return to start meeting all of  the  team members.
***************
We are again lucky to have two wonderful sponsors this month, our grateful thanks to

Di's Digis - Prize a $10 Voucher
Prize is this beautiful set of stamps


Time to move on and to let you know what the challenge will be for the 
month of June.  Pat has chosen for us 

Challenge # 53 

Christmas Animals

The Design Team present their gallery of ideas and inspiration

Pat


Helen N


Jane



Mary Mac 



Joan


Sandra



Brenda


Kim


Helen P

Caz


Amazing work team, thanks again.
To join in, please read the rules in pages above,
then leave your link with the Blue In Linkz below



8 comments:

  1. what a surprise to see I won the surprise at your challenge blog! I am soooooooooooo happy!
    xx Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see that my card (#21) has been chosen as one of your Top 3...Thank you so much! I will be proud to display my badge on my blog. Also, congrats to the other winners.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card for your top 3, and congrats to the winner and other top picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting! I just popped in to join the next challenge and saw I'd won the Bugaboo prize. Thank you SO much. That's such a treat. I'll send you an email now. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how exciting! I just popped in to join the next challenge and saw I'd won the Bugaboo prize. Thank you SO much. That's such a treat. I'll send you an email now. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! Well done, ladies.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful inspiration! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for my wonderful prize! So delighted. Hugs, Wends xxxx

    ReplyDelete